- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 02/24 - Intermediate Beekeeping Workshop
- 03/02 - Home Orchard Management Series- Home Small Fruit Production
- 03/03 - Spring Workshop: ?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management? Hands-on Demonstrations
- 03/05 - Muscadine Grape Pruning Workshop
- 03/06 - Home Orchard Management Series- On-Farm Fruit Pruning Demonstration
- 03/10 - From Vines to Wines: A beginners guide for the backyard vintner
- 03/17 - Spring Workshop:?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management?
- 03/22 - Farm Safety Day
- 04/07 - Mason Bee Workshop
- 04/14 - Spring Workshop: ?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management?
Health Management Workshop for Sheep and Goat Herds
For event information, please visit www.aces.edu/urban or contact one of the following individuals:
This work is supported by the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Capacity Building Grant (CBG) Program (#1012164) and the Renewable Resource Extension Act (RREA) Program (#1012197).
The Alabama Cooperative Extension System (Alabama A&M University and Auburn University) is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Everyone is welcome!