- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 06/23 - Veteran Farmers Conference
- 06/23 - Veterans in Ag
- 06/30 - Hands-on Gastro-Intestinal Parasitism
- 06/30 - Landmark Park/ACES/Wiregrass Beekeepers Association Honey Extraction Demonstration
- 07/12 - Rainwater Harvesting Workshop
- 07/14 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism; What is new ?
- 08/24 - One Health Symposium for Sheep and Goat Production
- 09/15 - Sustainable Silvopasture Systems for Small Farmers Field Day and Training
Gastrointestinal Parasite Management Workshop – June-July 2018
The Gastrointestinal Parasite Management Workshop series is a collaborative effort between the Alabama Cooperative Extension System, Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University's College of Agricultural, Life & Natural Sciences, and Tennessee State University's College of Agriculture. The workshop is ideal for sheep and goat producers in the Southeast.
For event information, please visit www.aces.edu/urban or contact one of the following individuals:
The Alabama Cooperative Extension System (Alabama A&M University and Auburn University) is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Everyone is welcome!