- Environmental Programs
- Information Center
- Environmental Publications
- Research Publications
- Research Activities
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Related Links
- Contact Us
- Forestry, Wildlife & Natural Resource Management Home
- Urban Affairs Home
- 06/23 - Veteran Farmers Conference
- 06/23 - Veterans in Ag
- 06/30 - Hands-on Gastro-Intestinal Parasitism
- 06/30 - Landmark Park/ACES/Wiregrass Beekeepers Association Honey Extraction Demonstration
- 07/12 - Rainwater Harvesting Workshop
- 07/14 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism; What is new ?
- 08/24 - One Health Symposium for Sheep and Goat Production
- 09/15 - Sustainable Silvopasture Systems for Small Farmers Field Day and Training
Forestry, Wildlife & Natural Resource Management
The protection of our environment is becoming a critical issue. As urban communities continue to grow and expand, issues such as soil, water and air pollution, wildlife management, natural resource conservation, and green space preservation are progressively becoming a concern for many families.
Protection of the environment and its resources is essential. Notably, the future lies in the hands of our citizens. Their level of knowledge concerning environmentally-related issues is highly important. Citizens must be prepared to make a conscious effort to protect the environment whenever possible. Knowledge and understanding of environmental issues are essential tools for such in-depth involvement.