- Conference Registration
- Directions to Venue
- Parking ($5)
- Directions to Hotel
- General Guidelines
- Abstract Proposals
- NOTE: Presenters
- For Exhibitors
- For Sponsors
- Committee Members
- One Health Home
- Urban Extension Home
- 10/27 - Goat & Sheep Workshop: Alternative Feeds, Minerals, & Parasites
- 11/02 - Issues & Innovations in Urban Agriculture
- 11/08 - Farmers Market Training Series
- 11/13 - Small Ruminant Meeting
- 11/14 - Job Readiness Course
- 11/15 - Gardening 101 Workshop Series
- 12/11 - Small Ruminant Meeting
SerPIE One Health
2016 Annual Conference Proposals
- All speakers, presenters and attendees must register for the conference (single-day registration is available). All abstract submissions should be sent electronically via the website. Student presentations are welcome.
- Oral presentation times will depend on the number of approved submissions. You will be notified of your specific presentation time upon proposal acceptance.
- Posters will be presented in a combined poster session with other presenters. You will be notified of your specific presentation time upon proposal acceptance.
NOTE: Abstract Deadline Extended!
Deadline for website submission of abstracts
|Deadline for early bird Conference registration||April 20 2016|
|Deadline for Embassy Suites Hotel reserations||May 19, 2016|
|Deadline for registration for all authors/presenters of papers||May 19, 2016|
|SerPIE -- One-Health Conference||June 19-20, 2016|
Additional event details will be posted on the SerPIE - One Health Conference website over the coming months, including the full program, and will be periodically updated to include the latest information.