- Conference Registration
- Directions to Venue
- Parking ($5)
- Directions to Hotel
- General Guidelines
- Abstract Proposals
- NOTE: Presenters
- For Exhibitors
- For Sponsors
- Committee Members
- One Health Home
- Urban Extension Home
- 02/23 - Home Orchard Management Series- Home Tree Fruit with Mike Reeves
- 02/24 - Intermediate Beekeeping Workshop
- 03/02 - Home Orchard Management Series- Home Small Fruit Production
- 03/03 - Spring Workshop: ?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management? Hands-on Demonstrations
- 03/05 - Muscadine Grape Pruning Workshop
- 03/06 - Home Orchard Management Series- On-Farm Fruit Pruning Demonstration
- 03/10 - From Vines to Wines: A beginners guide for the backyard vintner
- 03/17 - Spring Workshop:?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management?
- 03/22 - Farm Safety Day
- 04/07 - Mason Bee Workshop
SerPIE One Health
2016 Annual Conference Proposals
- All speakers, presenters and attendees must register for the conference (single-day registration is available). All abstract submissions should be sent electronically via the website. Student presentations are welcome.
- Oral presentation times will depend on the number of approved submissions. You will be notified of your specific presentation time upon proposal acceptance.
- Posters will be presented in a combined poster session with other presenters. You will be notified of your specific presentation time upon proposal acceptance.
NOTE: Abstract Deadline Extended!
Deadline for website submission of abstracts
|Deadline for early bird Conference registration||April 20 2016|
|Deadline for Embassy Suites Hotel reserations||May 19, 2016|
|Deadline for registration for all authors/presenters of papers||May 19, 2016|
|SerPIE -- One-Health Conference||June 19-20, 2016|
Additional event details will be posted on the SerPIE - One Health Conference website over the coming months, including the full program, and will be periodically updated to include the latest information.