- Conference Registration
- Directions to Venue
- Parking ($5)
- Directions to Hotel
- General Guidelines
- Abstract Proposals
- NOTE: Presenters
- For Exhibitors
- For Sponsors
- Committee Members
- One Health Home
- Urban Extension Home
- 06/23 - Veteran Farmers Conference
- 06/23 - Veterans in Ag
- 06/30 - Hands-on Gastro-Intestinal Parasitism
- 06/30 - Landmark Park/ACES/Wiregrass Beekeepers Association Honey Extraction Demonstration
- 07/12 - Rainwater Harvesting Workshop
- 07/14 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism; What is new ?
- 08/24 - One Health Symposium for Sheep and Goat Production
- 09/15 - Sustainable Silvopasture Systems for Small Farmers Field Day and Training
SerPIE One Health
2016 Annual Conference Proposals
- All speakers, presenters and attendees must register for the conference (single-day registration is available). All abstract submissions should be sent electronically via the website. Student presentations are welcome.
- Oral presentation times will depend on the number of approved submissions. You will be notified of your specific presentation time upon proposal acceptance.
- Posters will be presented in a combined poster session with other presenters. You will be notified of your specific presentation time upon proposal acceptance.
NOTE: Abstract Deadline Extended!
Deadline for website submission of abstracts
|Deadline for early bird Conference registration||April 20 2016|
|Deadline for Embassy Suites Hotel reserations||May 19, 2016|
|Deadline for registration for all authors/presenters of papers||May 19, 2016|
|SerPIE -- One-Health Conference||June 19-20, 2016|
Additional event details will be posted on the SerPIE - One Health Conference website over the coming months, including the full program, and will be periodically updated to include the latest information.