- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 06/01 - Demonstration on goat worm egg count
- 06/02 - Decatur Electronic Waste Recycling Day
- 06/09 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism What is new ?
- 06/23 - Veteran Farmers Conference
- 06/23 - Veterans in Ag
- 06/30 - Hands-on Gastro-Intestinal Parasitism
- 06/30 - Landmark Park/ACES/Wiregrass Beekeepers Association Honey Extraction Demonstration
- 07/14 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism; What is new ?
- 08/24 - One Health Symposium for Sheep and Goat Production
Throughout the year, Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs partners with other organizations to coordinate special events or to acknowledge the work of our adult and youth volunteers and participants.
Succesful Aging Initiative 2017
Thursday, October 12 - 8:00-2:00 p.m.
Union Chapel Missionary Baptist Church
315 Winchester Road - Huntsville, AL 35811
Pasture and Grazing Management Field Day & Workshop
Alabama Agricultural & Mechanical University
Winfred Thomas Agricultural Research Station
272 Walker Lane -
Hazel Green, AL
Rescheduled for June 29 - 6:00-8:00 PM
Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program
Family Day of Education and Fun
AAMU Agribition Center
4925 Moores Mill Road, Huntsville, AL 35811
PCREP Family Day of Education & Fun Press Kit
Statewide Initiative - April 24-28, 2017
Visit http://www.aces.edu/gwcal to find an activity in your county.
Urban Living Expo 2017
- Saturday, March 25, 2017
ULE Program/Sponsorhip Booklet
Successful Aging Initiative-Madison County - October 13, 2016
SerPIE One Health Conference
on Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products
June 19-20, 2016
"Utilizing a One Health Approch to Achieve Zero Pharmaceutical Waste"
Urban Affairs Earth Day 2016 Activities