- Who Is PCREP Eligible?
- What Does PCREP Offer?
- Literacy First
- How to Reach Us
- PCREP Home
Urban Affairs Home
- 06/23 - Veteran Farmers Conference
- 06/23 - Veterans in Ag
- 06/30 - Hands-on Gastro-Intestinal Parasitism
- 06/30 - Landmark Park/ACES/Wiregrass Beekeepers Association Honey Extraction Demonstration
- 07/12 - Rainwater Harvesting Workshop
- 07/14 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism; What is new ?
- 08/24 - One Health Symposium for Sheep and Goat Production
- 09/15 - Sustainable Silvopasture Systems for Small Farmers Field Day and Training
Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program
Mission of PCREP
The mission of Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program (PCREP) is to empower parents with the knowledge and confidence designed to support family literacy, student academic success, and positive family relations.
Objective of PCREP
The objective of PCREP is to help break the cycle of poverty and illiteracy in families by improving educational opportunities through the integration of early childhood education and parent-child literacy activities in a unified family literacy program.
Enroll now for Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program
PCREP Enrollment Form: PDF
PCREP empowers parents with the knowledge and skills to enhance
the reading level
of children ages 4 to 9 in grades K-4.