- Who Is PCREP Eligible?
- What Does PCREP Offer?
- Literacy First
- How to Reach Us
- PCREP Home
Urban Affairs Home
- 10/07 - Beef Cattle Vaccination Protocols and Methods
- 10/09 - Small Ruminant Meeting
- 10/10 - Job Readiness Course
- 10/11 - Farmers Market Training Series
- 10/13 - Seminar External and Internal Parasites of Goats and Their Control - presented
- 10/13 - 2017 Central Alabama Family Caregivers Conference
- 10/18 - Gardening 101 Workshop Series
- 11/02 - Issues & Innovations in Urban Agriculture
- 11/08 - Farmers Market Training Series
- 11/13 - Small Ruminant Meeting
Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program
Mission of PCREP
The mission of Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program (PCREP) is to empower parents with the knowledge and confidence designed to support family literacy, student academic success, and positive family relations.
Objective of PCREP
The objective of PCREP is to help break the cycle of poverty and illiteracy in families by improving educational opportunities through the integration of early childhood education and parent-child literacy activities in a unified family literacy program.
FALL 2017 ENROLLMENT
Enroll now for Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program
PCREP Enrollment Form: PDF
PCREP empowers parents with the knowledge and skills to enhance
the reading level
of children ages 4 to 9 in grades K-4.