- Who Is PCREP Eligible?
- What Does PCREP Offer?
- Literacy First
- How to Reach Us
- PCREP Home
Urban Affairs Home
- 02/23 - Home Orchard Management Series- Home Tree Fruit with Mike Reeves
- 02/24 - Intermediate Beekeeping Workshop
- 03/02 - Home Orchard Management Series- Home Small Fruit Production
- 03/03 - Spring Workshop: ?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management? Hands-on Demonstrations
- 03/05 - Muscadine Grape Pruning Workshop
- 03/06 - Home Orchard Management Series- On-Farm Fruit Pruning Demonstration
- 03/10 - From Vines to Wines: A beginners guide for the backyard vintner
- 03/17 - Spring Workshop:?Sheep Flock and Goat Herd Health Management?
- 03/22 - Farm Safety Day
- 04/07 - Mason Bee Workshop
Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program
Mission of PCREP
The mission of Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program (PCREP) is to empower parents with the knowledge and confidence designed to support family literacy, student academic success, and positive family relations.
Objective of PCREP
The objective of PCREP is to help break the cycle of poverty and illiteracy in families by improving educational opportunities through the integration of early childhood education and parent-child literacy activities in a unified family literacy program.
FALL 2017 ENROLLMENT
Enroll now for Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program
PCREP Enrollment Form: PDF
PCREP empowers parents with the knowledge and skills to enhance
the reading level
of children ages 4 to 9 in grades K-4.