- About Family Life Center
- Family Life Center Home
- Urban Home
- 09/21 - Creating Sustainable Landscapes
- 10/07 - Beef Cattle Vaccination Protocols and Methods
- 10/09 - Small Ruminant Meeting
- 10/10 - Job Readiness Course
- 10/11 - Farmers Market Training Series
- 10/13 - Seminar External and Internal Parasites of Goats and Their Control - presented
- 10/13 - 2017 Central Alabama Family Caregivers Conference
- 10/18 - Gardening 101 Workshop Series
- 11/02 - Issues & Innovations in Urban Agriculture
- 11/08 - Farmers Market Training Series
Family Life Center
Serving individuals, families, & communities since 1999!
Welcome to our house!
We are the Alabama Cooperative Extension System, Urban Affairs & New Nontraditional Programs -- Family Life Center! We are excited about the opportunity to serve families and communities in the Madison/Limestone County areas of North Alabama. Check out the many programs and educational resources we provide. Our goal is that as families take part in our educational programs they will gain a greater sense of self-worth, become self-sufficient and foster productive families who reach back to help others as well as their communities.
The Family Life Center has been serving families and communities in Madison and Limestone counties since 1999. As we implement our programs, we are proud to see individuals become more self-sufficient and families become strong pillars in their communities.
Thank you for visiting with us and feel free to contact us for more information regarding programming, volunteer opportunities or any upcoming events. Let us know how we can serve you, your family, or your community!