- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 06/01 - Demonstration on goat worm egg count
- 06/02 - Decatur Electronic Waste Recycling Day
- 06/09 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism What is new ?
- 06/23 - Veteran Farmers Conference
- 06/23 - Veterans in Ag
- 06/30 - Hands-on Gastro-Intestinal Parasitism
- 06/30 - Landmark Park/ACES/Wiregrass Beekeepers Association Honey Extraction Demonstration
- 07/14 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism; What is new ?
Additional Left Column Content
Celvia E. Stovall, PhD, CFCS
Extension Associate Director
Urban Affairs & New Nontraditional Programs
P.O. Box 967
Normal, Alabama 35762
PHONE: (256) 372-8648
FAX: (256) 372-5840
- Ph.D., University of Minnesota
- M.S., Louisiana State University
- B.S., Central Michigan University
Serves as a member of the Program Management Team.
Professional Work Experience
Dr. Stovall has over 30 years of teaching, research and Extension experience in Michigan, Louisiana, Alabama, Minnesota, Tennessee and North Carolina. She has provided trainings throughout the United States and in Canada. She has also served in leadership roles on the county, state, regional and national levels. Her most recent leadership roles include president of Journal of Extension, Advisor to land-grant middle managers in the southern region and Leadership Advisory Council for ECOP.
Prior to assuming her current position, Dr. Stovall served as the Associate Administrator for North Carolina Cooperative Extension Program at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro, North Carolina.