- Grant Process
- Federal Regulations
- Resources for Researchers
- Success Stories
- Human Resources
- Office of Grants Management
- Urban Home Page
Manager of Extramural & Human Resources
Alabama Cooperative Extension System
Alabama A&M Universty
P.O. Box 967
Normal, AL 35762
Documents published by the Alabama Cooperative Extension System (ACES) are designated as such and are produced in cooperation with a subject matter specialist. Non-ACES documents are available via links to other sites. Comments regarding any documents not produced locally should be directed to their respective authors.
- 08/02 - Job Prep, Job Applications-Pell City Career Center
- 08/05 - Applying Biosecurity Measures in a Goat Herd
- 08/07 - Rain Barrel Workshop
- 08/09 - Farmers Market Training Series
- 08/09 - Job Prep, Resume Building, Pell City Career Center
- 08/16 - Gardening 101 Workshop Series
- 08/16 - Job Prep, Appropriate Dress, Pell City Career Center
- 08/19 - Wiregrass Electronics Waste Collection Day
- 08/24 - Risk Management & Business Workshop
- 08/25 - Forages and grazing Management Symposium for Sheep, Goat and Small-Scale Beef Cattle Production
Grant Resource Updates
Foundation Grant Listing a listing of key foundations in the state of Alabama and the Nation at large.
NIFA Announces release of the Agricultural and Food Research Initiative (AFRI) grants.
Youth Service America supports and motivates youth, educators, and service-learning coordinators by distributing more than $1 million dollars in micro grants each year to help support youth-led service and service-learning initiatives.
Weekly grant opportunities from grants.gov
NEFE administers various grant programs to help respond to the financial education needs of Americans.
Department of Labor grant solicitations