- Grant Process
- Federal Regulations
- Resources for Researchers
- Success Stories
- Human Resources
- Office of Grants Management
- Urban Home Page
Manager of Extramural & Human Resources
Alabama Cooperative Extension System
Alabama A&M Universty
P.O. Box 967
Normal, AL 35762
Documents published by the Alabama Cooperative Extension System (ACES) are designated as such and are produced in cooperation with a subject matter specialist. Non-ACES documents are available via links to other sites. Comments regarding any documents not produced locally should be directed to their respective authors.
- 04/20 - North Alabama Canine Cruisers Dog Agility Trial
- 04/21 - North Alabama Canine Cruisers Dog Agility Trial
- 04/21 - Earth Day at Hays Preserve, Partnering with Huntsville Operation Green Team
- 04/22 - Earth Day at Monte Sano State Park, Partnering with Flint River Conservation Association
- 04/27 - North Alabama Vintage Market Days
- 04/28 - ACES Electronic Waste Collection Event
- 04/28 - National Drug Take Back Program
- 04/28 - North Alabama Vintage Market Days
- 04/29 - North Alabama Vintage Market Days
- 04/29 - 2018 Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals National Conference
Grant Resource Updates
Foundation Grant Listing a listing of key foundations in the state of Alabama and the Nation at large.
NIFA Announces release of the Agricultural and Food Research Initiative (AFRI) grants.
Youth Service America supports and motivates youth, educators, and service-learning coordinators by distributing more than $1 million dollars in micro grants each year to help support youth-led service and service-learning initiatives.
Weekly grant opportunities from grants.gov
NEFE administers various grant programs to help respond to the financial education needs of Americans.
Department of Labor grant solicitations