- Grant Process
- Federal Regulations
- Resources for Researchers
- Success Stories
- Human Resources
- Office of Grants Management
- Urban Home Page
Manager of Extramural & Human Resources
Alabama Cooperative Extension System
Alabama A&M Universty
P.O. Box 967
Normal, AL 35762
Documents published by the Alabama Cooperative Extension System (ACES) are designated as such and are produced in cooperation with a subject matter specialist. Non-ACES documents are available via links to other sites. Comments regarding any documents not produced locally should be directed to their respective authors.
- 04/27 - North Alabama Vintage Market Days
- 04/28 - ACES Electronic Waste Collection Event
- 04/28 - National Drug Take Back Program
- 04/28 - North Alabama Vintage Market Days
- 04/29 - North Alabama Vintage Market Days
- 04/29 - 2018 Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals National Conference
- 04/30 - 2018 Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals National Conference
- 05/01 - 2018 Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals National Conference
- 05/01 - Winter Forage Alternatives Field Day & Workshop for Livestock Producers
- 05/01 - Winter Forage Alternatives Field Day and Workshop for Livestock Producers
Office of Grants Management
Who We Are
The Office of Grants Management (OGM) is the central office for all aspects of grant proposal processing, proposal review, and administrative management of grants and contracts throughout the life of the grant, for the Urban and New Non Traditional Programs Unit of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System.
OGM's mission is to facilitate, and support Urban and New Non Traditional investigators in conducting cutting edge extension and research related activities by providing information, tools, and guidance throughout the grant writing process. Our goal is to maintain a standard of efficiency throughout the lifecycle of the grant process by adhering to guidelines from federal and state entities, while also delivering maximum support services to investigators.
Foundation Grants by Region
(Colbert, DeKalb, Franklin, Jackson, Lauderdale, Lawrence, Limestone, Madison, and Marshall)
(Bibb, Blount, Calhoun, Charokee, Cullman, Etowah, Greene, Hale, Jefferson, Marengo, Perry, Pickens, Shelby, Sumter, St. Clair, Talladega, Tuscaloosa, and Walker)
(Autauga, Barbour, Bullock, Butler, Chambers, Clay, Coffee, Coosa,Covington, Crenshaw, Dale,Dallas, Elmore, Henry, Geneva, and Houston, Lamar, Lee, Lownders, Macon, Marion, Montegomery, Pike, Pikens, Randolp, Russell, Tallapoosa,Wilcox, and Winston )
(Baldwin, Choctaw, Clarke, Conecuh, Escambia, Mobile, Monroe, and Washington)
Grant Resource Updates
Foundation Grant Listing a listing of key foundations in the state of Alabama and the Nation at large.
NIFA Announces release of the Agricultural and Food Research Initiative (AFRI) grants.
Youth Service America supports and motivates youth, educators, and service-learning coordinators by distributing more than $1 million dollars in micro grants each year to help support youth-led service and service-learning initiatives.
Weekly grant opportunities from grants.gov
NEFE administers various grant programs to help respond to the financial education needs of Americans.
Department of Labor grant solicitations