- About Urban Affairs
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University Agribition Center
- Auburn University
- Land-Grant Institutions
- Communications & Marketing
- Communications & Networking Forms
- Urban Annual Reports
- Urban Forms
- Urban Publications
- Urban Extension Programs
- 06/01 - Demonstration on goat worm egg count
- 06/02 - Decatur Electronic Waste Recycling Day
- 06/09 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism What is new ?
- 06/23 - Veteran Farmers Conference
- 06/23 - Veterans in Ag
- 06/30 - Hands-on Gastro-Intestinal Parasitism
- 06/30 - Landmark Park/ACES/Wiregrass Beekeepers Association Honey Extraction Demonstration
- 07/14 - Sheep and Goat Internal and External Parasitism; What is new ?
- 08/24 - One Health Symposium for Sheep and Goat Production
Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs, located on the campus of Alabama A&M University, is one of six base program areas of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System and a national leader in providing urban Extension programs and services that sustain the environment and impact the lives of Alabama’s growing and diverse populations. For more than a decade, Urban Affairs & New Nontraditional Programs has been at the forefront in providing life-changing programs for individuals, families, children and youth, entrepreneurs, and animal producers just to name a few. Our goal is to ultimately improve and sustain lives, homes, communities, businesses, and the environment.
Visit our Archived Special Events page.
AAMU STEM DAY 2018
Photos available at:
Parent-Child Reading Enhancement Program
Family Day of Education & Fun
Saturday, June 9 - 12:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Admission is Free - Vendor Fee: $35
Gastrointestinal Parasite Management Workshop
June - July 2018
Event Release / Flyer / Brochure / Online Registration
Produce Safety Alliance Training
June 13-14, 2018
AAMU Agribition Center
4925 Moores Mill Road, Huntsville, AL 35811
Metro News is a quarterly online newsletter that features current news and research-based articles on urban and nontraditional topics for global audiences.
Programación en Español, is a web site that serves both Alabama’s growing Hispanic population and the people who work with them.