1. Each individual LESSEE shall be privileged to take up to but no more than ________ buck deer and ________ doe deer. LESSEES shall keep complete and accurate records of all deer taken and report the same to LESSOR at the end of the hunting season.
2. No hunter shall be allowed to:
a. Bring any dog, cat, or other domestic animal nor any motorcycle on the property.
b. Shoot a firearm from a vehicle.
c. Make a fire outside of camp.
d. Leave open a gate found closed or leave closed a gate found open.
e. Enter upon, either by vehicle or on foot, or shoot at game located upon any other land than that designated above.
f. Drive a motor vehicle other than along established roads.
3. LESSEES and their designated parties shall be permitted to construct deer blinds and put up tree stands on the lease premises. However, no deer blind shall be constructed in a manner that damages any of the trees located on the lease premises. No nails or spikes shall be driven into trees. Lessees shall be required to remove same upon termination of this lease.
4. LESSEES shall not cut or otherwise destroy any living tree located on the lease premises without permission of LESSOR, but they shall be permitted to use dead wood located on said premises.
5. LESSEES agree to permit no material waste on the premises, to remove all material refuse and litter they deposit thereon, and, particularly, LESSEES agree not to throw out beverage containers on the lease premises.
6. In periods of wet weather, where the ground is sufficiently wet that motor vehicles will make substantial ruts, LESSEES agree to drive only on existing roads and in a manner so as to prevent damage to road .