Printed from the website of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System ·

ACES Publication : What To Do If You Can't Pay Your Bills : HE-0647

Family & Health > All Family & Health > HE-0647

What To Do If You Can't Pay Your Bills
Fred Waddell, Josephine Turner
Free to View, Download, or Print

Pages / Length: 6
Publication Date: 05/10/1998

If you are swamped with bills, go ahead and take action. Don't wait until they are so bad you cannot do anything about them.

For more information, contact your county Extension office. Visit or look in your telephone directory under your county's name to find contact information.

  Issued in furtherance of Cooperative Extension work in agriculture and home economics, Acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, and other related acts, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The Alabama Cooperative Extension System (Alabama A&M University and Auburn University) offers educational programs, materials, and equal opportunity employment to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.
For more information, please visit the Alabama Cooperative Extension System online at or contact your local county Extension agent.