- Lawn & Garden Pests
- Vegetables, Fruits & Nuts
- Diagnostics & Identification
- Master Gardener
- Lawn & Garden Home
- 11/27 - Private Pesticide Applicators Testing Only
- 11/28 - Gardening for the Breast Cancer Community - Holiday Decor
- 11/29 - Chainsaw Safety Workshop
- 12/05 - Farmer 101
- 12/05 - Gardening 101 - "Hands-On" Gardening - Gardening Basics, Preparing the Soil, Planting the Crop, Tending the Crop, Tentative Harvest
- 12/06 - Capital City Lunch and Learn Program (Montgomery)
- 12/07 - Walker County Forestry Planning Committee Mtg.
- 12/07 - Autauga County Master Gardener Lunch and Learn
- 12/10 - Winter Scavenger Hike on the Longleaf Trail
- 12/11 - Private Pesticide Applicators Testing Only
Knowledge can improve the enjoyment and safety of your home and property while ensuring the safety of Alabama’s environment. Extension teaches practical problem-solving for your home, lawn, and garden.