Saturday, December 19, 2009
- Who We Are
The Alabama Cooperative Extension System operates as the primary outreach organization for the land-grant functions of Alabama A&M and Auburn Universities.
- Meeting Our Mission - a look at Extension's program areas and how they help people and communities improve their quality of life and economic well-being.
- Extension: A Ready Partner - the nuts and bolts of Alabama Extension from who and where we are to our funding, human and technical capacities, and unique partnership opportunities.
- Impact: The Difference We Make - The Alabama Cooperative Extension System engages a broad range of Alabamians in a conversation about the significant issues facing the state at this point in our history and the opportunities for positive change.
- Developing Alabama's Workforce - Extension's network of educators across the state works with local, state, and federal agencies, schools, community groups, labor, employers, and others to strengthen workforce development.
- Extension Is Working in Your Community - Extension's unique educational outreach fosters community development and economic prosperity in rural areas, small towns, and metro areas throughout Alabama.
- Seven Reasons Why We Need Cooperative Extension
- A 21st Century Extension Creed
- How Extension Works For You - A brief history of Extension and an overview of the major program areas.
- Historical Panorama of Alabama Agriculture - John Augustus Walker Murals
- ACES Annual Reports Archive
- About the Alabama Cooperative Extension System (ACES) on Wikipedia (Offsite)
- More information on the Alabama Cooperative Extension System (ACES) from the Encyclopedia of Alabama (Offsite)
- Extension in other states (Offsite)
- Employment Opportunities
- Related Websites
- Units & Departments
- Contact Us