- Asthma Education
- BodyQuest - Food of the Warrior
- Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Home Environments Information
- Lead Based Paint Hazards
- Nutrition Education Program (NEP)
- Pharmacy Notes
- Radon Awareness in Alabama
- Related Publications
- 07/23 - S.A.I. Bay Minette SAIL center
- 07/23 - Eat Health Be Active Program - Montgomery Co.
- 07/23 - Eat Healthy Be Active
- 07/24 - Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program Tri-Community Group
- 07/24 - Basic Estate Planning Workday Hillsdale SAIL center
- 07/24 - Eat Healthy, Be Active Workshop 5
- 07/24 - CHAMPION Youth Kid's Journey
- 07/24 - Right Bite Workshop 3
- 07/28 - Basic Estate Planning at National Convention Health Fair
- 07/28 - Dallas County Right Bite Series
Alabama has one of the highest rates of obesity in nation – a problem that contributes to a host of other chronic diseases, including heart disease, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer. Extension educators are striving to introduce Alabamians of all ages and backgrounds to the lifestyle practices they must adopt to avoid obesity and other factors that contribute to chronic disease.
Seasonal Guide for Fruits and Vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are harvested and readily available at different times throughout the year. Purchasing in-season fruits and vegetables is good for your budget and for your health. The following chart identifies available fruits and vegetables by season. more...