- Soil Analysis Login
- Forage Analysis Login
- Forms & Publications
- About Us
Disclaimer: While the information generated from this site is
believed to be accurate, any actions taken based upon the results are the
sole responsibility of the user.
This Lime Calculator computes pounds of an agricultural limestone (aglime) required per unit area.
Here is how it works:
- Enter your recommendation (tons/A) in the space next to Lime Recommendation.
- Select your Application Rate from the menu or select "lbs/any square feet" and enter your area (in square feet) without units.
- Click on Calculate.
- The Output will indicate the amount of lime needed that is equal to your recommendation.
- Click on Print if you desire a hardcopy or Click on Reset to start over.
- Please consult your county agent for appropriate methods and practicality of applying lime for your specific condition.