- Pests & Diseases
- Pesticide Applicators
- Endangered Species
- Pest Management Handbook
- Fish & Wildlife
- Plant Diagnostic Lab - Auburn
- Plant Diagnostic Lab - Birmingham
- Soil Testing Laboratory
- 05/03 - Alabama Invasive Plant 15th Annual Conference
- 05/05 - Master Gardener Course
- 05/18 - Private Pesticide Applicator Testing Only
- 05/22 - Private Pesticide Applicators Testing Only
- 05/23 - Alabama Private Pesticide Applicator Training and Testing
- 06/15 - Private Pesticide Applicator Testing Only
- 06/26 - Private Pesticide Applicators Testing Only
- 07/20 - Private Pesticide Applicator Testing Only
Additional Left Column Content
2015 Southern Region AAPSE Conference.
At the Hilton Lexington Downtown Hotel in Lexington, KY
June 2nd, 2015 - June 5th, 2015
Cost is Free. June 3rd, from 8:00am to 12:00pm. This Registration includes Breakfast and Midmorning Snack only, on June 3rd. (Lunch on your own).
Cost is $150.00. This registration is for June 3rd, from 8:00am to 6:00pm. It includes Breakfast, Midmorning Snack, Lunch, Snack on the Tour, and Dinner.
Cost is $250.00, for the entire Conference. This Registration includes Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Tour, and Dinner on June 3rd; Breakfast, Snack and Lunch on the 4th. (Dinner on your own).
Hotel Rooms for the Conference will be $134.00/night. Register by May 3rd to ensure this rate.
INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS: Each individual guest will make their own reservations by calling 1-859-231-9000, or toll free 1-877-539-1648,They must identify themselves as members of Group. Or use the group code: AUSORP All reservations must be guaranteed and accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. Reservations canceled after 24 hours prior to day of arrival will be charged for the first night’s room and tax.
Guests can book on-line by going to http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/L/LEXDTHF-AUSORP-20150602/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG click on Book A Room, enter arrival and departure dates, ensure the 6 digit group code AUSORP is showing under Group Code and continue the reservation process.
Self-parking is complimentary. The Hotel is within a few miles of the Blue Grass Airport and does have a shuttle to the airport. The Hotel offers complimentary Wi-fi and you can eat at the Triangle Grill or the Big Blue Martini. Visit here for Hotel FAQs.
Click HERE to link to the PDF of the Agenda and check back often for changes and updates.
Blue Grass Tour
Wednesday June 3rd, 12:30pm - 6:00pm
Join us for a guided tour, hear about the history, lore and legends of the Bluegrass Area:
- First enjoy a Tour and Tasting at the Buffalo Trace Distillery.
- Next visit the Kentucky Horse Park, where Amy Beisel, Curator of Collections, will show us the IPM program they are using to deal with pest problems they occasionally have with items that are shipped in for display.
- Transportation will be by coach, pick-up and drop-off location - TBA.
- There will be soda, snack and water on board for the guests,
- Box lunches available to pick-up before leaving on tour.
Thank you to our Sponsors: