To encourage and recognize high standards
of professional perfomance among Cooperative Extension System
Employees and further Cooperative Extension System work as a
To promote unity and cooperation among its
To promote professional and personal excellence
among its membership.
To provide a forum to address issues and
concens of its membership.
Points of Interest
- ACESEO is a diverse, system-wide organization involving all
three land-grand universities in Alabama.
- ACESEO is not subject matter driven.
- Each ACESEO member has an opportunity to be an elected officer.
- ACESEO looks after the welfare of its members.
- ACESEO Award of Merit
- Thomas M. Campbell Award of Excellence for Support Personnel
- J.T. Alexander Award of Excellence for Support Personnel
- Personal Improvement
- Professional Development
- ACESEO is affliated with the Alabama Education Association (AEA)
and the National Educaiton Association (NEA). Local dues are due by October 1st of each year.