Have I Got a Story!
Storytelling is one of our oldest traditions. It is a way to pass on history and to help us understand our world. Just as importantly, storytelling fulfills our need to entertain and to be entertained. When a minister shares a parable or a comedian tells a funny story, they are continuing that ancient tradition.
Have I Got A Story! lets you:
- Demonstrate your ability to speak before an audience.
- Share your thoughts and feelings.
- Entertain others.
- Build your confidence.
- Provide a community service that is enjoyable and meaningful.
What You Will Learn:
- How to choose a story that fits your audience.
- How to make decisions in presenting your story.
- How to deliver your story before a live audience.
- How to interpret an existing story or create a new story.