Alabama 4-H Ambassadors
Alabama 4-H is pleased to announce the launch of the 4-H Ambassador Program. This program provides intentional opportunities for youth to represent 4-H though leadership and citizenship that contributes meaningfully to their communities.
- Develop personal leadership communication skills and self-confidence
- Model effective youth-adult partnerships
- Change or improve the image of 4-H among selected audiences
- Ambassadors mirror diversity of the state
- Mid-Winter Teen Leadership Retreat planning and implementation
- Represent 4-H to the public at local and state events
- Promote 4-H to potential members and volunteers
- Demonstrate the impact 4-H has on the lives of young people and the community
- Promote 4-H to potential donors and provide them with opportunities to support the program
- Be a resource to county 4-H teams and state 4-H staff.
How Do I Become an Ambassador?
Meet the 2015-2016 State Council: