Weddings & Receptions
Searching for a unique venue for your wedding?
The Alabama 4-H Conference Center features a beautiful open air chapel in a gorgeous natural setting. We offer two locations for your reception in either our open air Pavilion beside Lay Lake or the Auditorium with an exquisite tree top view.
Planning a reception or large event?
- Pavilion on Lay Lake is ideal for your special occasion, night or day
- The Auditorium is perfect for large gatherings or banquets of all ages
- We do not offer wedding catering. You may use any caterer you choose for your wedding with no outside catering fee. For clients booked under older contracts, we will honor all contracts and cater for your event if desired. The outside catering fee will still apply under these contracts as well.
|Chapel & Pavillion||8 am - 10 pm||$2,000|
|Chapel / Auditorium / Catering Kitchen||8 am - 10 pm||$3,300|
|Pavilion only||8 am - 10 pm||$1,300|
|Auditorium only||8 am - 10 pm||$2,500|
- Full payment is due no later than two weeks prior to the wedding.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to guarantee your date. The deposit is also non-transferable.
- $100 per hour after 10 pm
- Catering kitchen rental is included on the day of your event, if you have rented the Chapel and Auditorium package. Please note it is not a cooking facility. It has a refrigerator, freezer, warming boxes and stainless steel sink and dishwasher. It is a holding and prep area only.
- The Pavilion has a storage closet with a refrigerator, freezer and warming box. There is no sink in this storage closet but there is a sink in the bathroom at the Pavilion.
- Please note that we do not have round tables, those pictured in any photo are brought in by the client. All 4-H Center tables are standard 6 foot rectangular tables (72 x 30 inch).
“In my 20+ years of doing event management, I’ve never had a more pleasant, successful experience.”
Play On Con
“I don’t really know of anything that could have been better. We had a blast! Thank you for making our first ever Annual Retreat a great experience.”
Healthsouth Printing Services
“Everyone rated the food and service as being outstanding!”