- Mission Statement
- Parent/Teacher Info
- Meet the Staff
- Creature Cove
- CRSS Video 2008
- CRSS Brochure
- CRSS Home
- 03/13 - Coosa County Master Gardener Course
- 03/17 - Coosa Central 4th Grade 1st Block Club Meeting and JMG Program
- 03/18 - Coosa County 4-H Youth Council Meeting
- 03/20 - Coosa County Master Gardener Course
- 03/27 - Coosa County Master Gardener Course
- 04/03 - Coosa County Master Gardener Course
- 04/10 - Coosa County Master Gardener Course
- 04/17 - Coosa County Master Gardener Course
- 04/17 - Coosa County 4-H Youth Council Meeting
- 04/21 - Coosa Central 4th Grade 1st Block Club Meeting and JMG Program
Welcome to the Coosa River Science School
We have been sharing our environmental education program since 1994. The program serves over 3,000 students yearly. We are very excited that you have chosen the Coosa River Science School (CRSS) to be your "Outdoor Classroom."
In order to make your program with us successful all you need is a willingness and enthusiasm for nature as a classroom. Your students can learn curriculum content from you and the CRSS staff while developing an appreciation for the complex interrelationships of the natural world.
Our goal is to teach environmental and outdoor education in a way that involves the student, the teacher, and the instructor. The best way to learn and understand something is to be able to experience it first-hand.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to call us at (205) 669-4241. We look forward to seeing you soon!
To find out how to schedule a trip for your school contact our Program Coordinator, Becky Collier by email at email@example.com.
Contact Us Today
892 Four H Road, Columbiana, AL 35051
Office - 205.669.4241
Fax - 205.669.1364