- CRSS Home
- Mission Statement
- Parent/Teacher Info
- Home School Information
- Meet the Staff
- Creature Cove
- CRSS Brochure
- 04/20 - Coosa County 4-H Livestock and Horse Club Meeting and Program
- 04/21 - Coosa County 4-H Advisory Committee
- 04/23 - Grafting Workshop in Coosa County
- 04/24 - Coosa County Master Gardener Course
- 05/16 - Coosa County 4-H Youth Council Meeting
- 05/19 - Coosa County 4-H Livestock and Horse Club Meeting and Program
- 06/19 - Coosa County 4-H Youth Council Meeting
- 07/03 - Coosa County 4-H Advisory Committee
- 07/17 - Coosa County 4-H Youth Council Meeting
Welcome to the Coosa River Science School
We have been sharing our environmental education program since 1994. The program serves over 3,000 students yearly. We are very excited that you have chosen the Coosa River Science School (CRSS) to be your "Outdoor Classroom."
In order to make your program with us successful all you need is a willingness and enthusiasm for nature as a classroom. Your students can learn curriculum content from you and the CRSS staff while developing an appreciation for the complex interrelationships of the natural world.
Our goal is to teach environmental and outdoor education in a way that involves the student, the teacher, and the instructor. The best way to learn and understand something is to be able to experience it first-hand.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to call us at (205) 669-4241. We look forward to seeing you soon!
To find out how to schedule a trip for your school contact our Program Coordinator, Becky Collier by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes by the Coosa
A special week for home students - September, 2014
892 Four H Road, Columbiana, AL 35051
Office - 205.669.4241
Fax - 205.669.1364