4-H Summer Camp 2019
at the Alabama 4-H Center
The Alabama Cooperative Extension System and Alabama 4-H are please to open registration for 4-H Summer Camp!
Registration is conducted though 4honline and your local county office
2019 4-H Summer Camp Dates - Each county is assigned a session
(This is not an open enrollment camp - please contact your local 4-H county agent).
(For 4-H'ers ages 9 to 14)
- June 3 - 6, 2019 Session 1
- June 5 - 7, 2019 Session 2
- June 10- 12, 2019 Session 3
- June 12 - 14, 2019 Session 4
- June 17 - 19, 2019 Session 5
- June 19 - 21, 2019 Session 6
- June 24 - 26, 2019 Session 7
- June 26 - 28, 2019 Session 8
- July 1 - 3, 2019 Session 9
Rate for 4-H Summer Camp
$106 per person*
Camp rate includes three days/two nights lodging, six meals, 3 snacks, a summer camp t-shirt and lots of summer fun! Contact your county or regional 4-H agent for additional costs pertaining to transportation, registration, etc.
*Cost does not include transportation to camp.
Camp Information for 2019- Coming Soon
Back to top
Information for County and Extension Agents
A non-refundable $25.00 deposit is due. Counties may have different deadlines to ensure the payment arrives to the 4-H Center by March 1.
Final payment and ALL County Registration Forms are due to the 4-H Center. No camp refunds will be given after May 1, 2019. Camper health forms are due two weeks prior to their camp session.
Required Camper Forms
- Health History Form
- Physician Referral Form
- Youth and Parent Consent Form
- A Copy of the Camper's Blue Immunization Form is Required
Required County Form
Back to top
Please mail, email or fax completed applications to:
ATTN: Amy Walker
Alabama 4-H Center
892 Four H Road
Columbiana, AL 35051
Fax #: 205.669.1364
4-H Summer Camp Counselor Positions - Paid Position
(Counselor Program is for minimum age 18)
- 4-H Counselor Application - Coming Soon!
- (Please click on the link for application )
- Application is due April 1, 2019
- Interviews will be April 2 - 5, 2019
- 8 counselors will be hired
- Counselors must attend training and stay for the duration of camp
- Training: May 22- 31, 2019
- Camp: June 3 - July 3, 2019
- Summer Camp Counselor Flyer
- Program Descriptions
Want to be a Counselor in Training (CIT) - Unpaid Position
(CIT Programs is for ages 15-17)
- CIT application opens November 26, 2018
- The application will close January 21, 2019
- 6- 8 CITs will be selected for each full week of camp
- Must have a referral from your County Extension Office
- Interviews and selection for a position Jan 31 - Feb 2, 2019
- Must attend an overnight training dates TBD
- CIT Information sheet
Not participating in 4-H yet?
Contact your local Extension Office to join the fun!Back to top
“In my 20+ years of doing event management, I’ve never had a more pleasant, successful experience.”
Play On Con
“I don’t really know of anything that could have been better. We had a blast! Thank you for making our first ever Annual Retreat a great experience.”
Healthsouth Printing Services
“Everyone rated the food and service as being outstanding!”